Some quick thoughts on my lunch break:
- I know it’s cool to hate Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” now (or, maybe, it has always been), but I will rock the fuck out whenever — and wherever — it’s playing.
- I’m supposed to see KONG AGAIN FOR THE FIFTH TIME: SKULL ISLAND LIKE WHAT?! this weekend, but I really have no desire to sit through it. While word of mouth has been a little mixed, a lot of the reviews have been overwhelmingly positive. However, I haven’t been excited about anything I’ve seen or heard yet.
- The WONDER WOMAN poster DOES look great! DC just has a long way to go in regaining my trust.
- I really want to watch LOGAN, again. If you know how I feel about most comic book movies, you know that’s saying a lot.
- Surprisingly, Robin Thicke is amazing live.